Sunday, February 16, 2014

I am Giselle

     All people have their own characteristics that makes them special. All of us are special. All of us have something which anyone doesn't have.

     I can proudly say that I am special. Why? Because I am Giselle. I am special because I have some characteristics that some people doesn't have. It's not just because I make lots of friends, I am funny, and many more, but because I am me. Actually, I can't point out which characteristic do I have that made me special. I think I am special because I act as myself.

     I don't dance. I don't sing well. But that doesn't mean that I am not special. I can draw but I am not that good. I am not good in writing poems. But that doesn't mean that I am not special. I am not a perfect daughter, friend and classmate. But that doesn't mean that I am not special.

    I think I am special whenever I make people laugh. I feel so special whenever I make people happy. I am not a perfect person but I can say that I am special because I am me, Giselle N. Malinao.

No comments:

Post a Comment