Sunday, February 16, 2014

Being a Junior

JUNIORS is what they call to the third year students. Being a third year student is never an easy thing. At first, I really don't want to let go of my second year life. I thought it would be so hard for me because I will meet different faces and different attitudes. At first, I was disappointed because me and some of my friends belonged to different sections. I was really disappointed that time. I was also disappointed when I knew that I belong to section fluorine again. It's not that I don't want to be in Fluorine section but because I want to be belong to the four different sections.

But then, the school year began. I was nervous that time when I met my new classmates. And then, I realized that I am very lucky that I belong to III-Fluorine. I realized that I am very lucky to have classmates like them. "WE ARE ONE!" is our saying. I am lucky because we have unity. We're a family, a true family that will never leave anyone. I am lucky because my classmates are CRAZY! I am lucky because even though we have different groups (KPOP groups, anime, singers, dancers, LOL), we still have unity.

Being a third year student is a part of my life that I will treasure very much. In just a year, I found a family. I found true friends. I found III- Fluorine. Four different sections, different attitudes, but have the same wishes: to graduate in CavSci. Third year students also have unity. You can see groups of third year people playing and chatting happily even though they belong to different sections. That's junior! Third year students are friendly!

Being a third year students is not that easy. You will face many challenges. But you need to surpass those in order to enjoy your life! That's a real third year student! Being a Junior is a thing that I will never forget and regret!

No comments:

Post a Comment