Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Real Man


-"A dad is someone who wants to keep you from making mistakes but instead lets you find your own way, even though his heart breaks in silence when you get hurt. "

My father is Remedio Malinao. He is tall, dark and handsome. He loves to watch basketball and boxing. He is good in playing basketball. He also loves to sing.

He is the best man that i met in my entire life. Whenever i'm sick, he will go to the store even if it's midnight. He works and cares for us. Although he did many mistakes, for me, he's perfect. he always do his best just for us to have something to eat. He is A Man of Steel. He is my superhero, because he always protects me from bad things. He is always concerned with everything that we will do. He's always there to catch me when I fall, whenever and wherever. I had everything because I have a loving father and of course a loving mother. They are my treasures.

He doesn't let us to get hurt. He's always worried whenever me and my siblings we're not home. He's a joker when anyone's down. He's our shield to protect us from harm.  

He wants us to get all the best. He is the best father that anyone would ask for. 

                           





No comments:

Post a Comment