Saturday, June 8, 2013

My Best friend for Life...

           On the fourteen years of my existence, my hero is always there for me. My hero is no other than my loving mother. She taught me how to walk, talk, and many many more. She taught me how to read and write the  ABC's. She carried me for nine months. She put one of her feet on the grave when she gave birth to me. She's just an ordinary woman. But for me, she's a WONDER WOMAN. She's always been my Hero. 


          She helped me pass all the trials that came into my life. She is the best friend I could ever ask for. She is always there when I needed someone. She helps me stand whenever I fall. She doesn't let me down. She cured all the wounds that I had. She helped me to overcome all my fears. She doesn't let me to feel alone.



          Although I don't tell her how I love her, I know that she knows that already. Because she knows me very well. Even the strand of my hair. Even though she's annoying sometimes because she's scolding me, it's alright, because I know she's scolding me for the mistakes that I did and it's for me. And I am always telling her I love her by my actions. I found true happiness and love with her. 


         


         I cannot imagine life without her. She is my everything. She's the most important person in my life. If I will be given a chance to be born again, I will choose her to be my mother again and again. And I will never stop loving her 'til my last breath.


No comments:

Post a Comment