Saturday, July 13, 2013

"Now or Never"


     Now or never is similar to the quote "To be or not to be". To be or not to be is a quote from William Shakespeare's famous play, Hamlet. it is a quote that we can apply in our life. It means thinking twice if he/she will do it or not. 


     During my life as a student, I have encountered many things that are related to that quote. It's like having projects and home works. if i will finish it, then i will have passing grades, but if i will not, then i will have failing grades and I will regret it. 

     And if a teacher have a question, share what's on your mind, because your answer maybe correct. This always happens to me, and I am always keeping my answer with me. And I am always regretting why I did not answer the question. 


                                                                              XOXO
                                                                              -Giselle Malinao

No comments:

Post a Comment