Monday, October 28, 2013

What is Love?

       I never had a boyfriend in my whole. I've been in love but I think it's more on puppy love. It's puppy love because it happened when I was still a grade six student. Being in love feels like you're in heaven. Whenever I see him, I feel like there are so many butterflies in my stomach. It's happy if you're in love. They say that being in love is just a destruction in our studies. But for me, it depends on the person who's in love. Because for me, being in love is an inspiration. When you're in love, you need to be aware that we can have a heartbreak.

     When I had my first love, I was really happy whenever I sees him. It feels like i'm literally floating in the air. We don't talk to each other because we're shy. But he's one year ahead from me and I was grade five that time. Actually, I had a crush on him when I was on grade four. But I fell in love with him when I was on grade five. He then graduated and left me a wallet-sized graduation picture. I was really happy on the time when he confessed his feeling to me, I felt so many butterflies in my stomach and I can hear many angels singing. But then, he messaged me and told me a horrible fact. We're relatives. Even though we're not that close relatives, I forced myself to stop loving him. It was really hard for me to move on and I really cried so many nights. It was really painful for me because he's my first love. I never knew that this would happen in reality, and it happened to me.

      Yes, PAIN is the partner of the word LOVE. Because when we fall in love, we can also experience pain. They said that when you love someone, you're letting PAIN to come in your way.

      For me, I think love is caring for someone who's special to you. They say that love is the result of deeply appreciating other's goodness. And I think  I believe in that. It is also opening yourself to others. Accepting other's imperfections. Or should I say LOVING other's IMPERFECTIONS.

      I would love a boy for me to be inspired and also because every girl needs a partner in life. And I would love a boy because of his sincerity. My ideal man is God-fearing, kind-hearted, loyal, sincere, faithful and of course, a man who would respect me. Anyways, although I have my ideal type, I cannot say that I will marry a man with those characteristics because sometimes we fall in love even though they're not our type. Being in love is a serious matter, because we can experience pain. But even though we're aware that being in love may lead us to a heart break, we still choose to love somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment